1. The generation and forwarding of an order by you (the “Customer”) using Packrite.com.au constitutes an offer to purchase the products from Packrite. All orders are subject to acceptance by Packrite, and are otherwise subject to its general terms and conditions of sale..
2. The display of products and prices on Packite.com.au does not constitute an offer by Packrite to unconditionally supply the products at displayed prices. All products and prices shown are indicative only, and are subject to product availability and price changes.
3. All product descriptions are either provided by the product manufacturer, or based upon information provided by the product manufacturer. As a reseller only, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Packrite excludes all responsibility or liability for or arising out of any inaccurate or erroneous product description which appears on Packrite.com.au
4. All password’s and Packrite.com.au access details are confidential and may not be disclosed to any person except for those employees of the Customer for the purposes of placing orders with Packrite. The Customer must return this confidential information to Packrite on termination of its relationship with Packrite.
5. All intellectual property rights to Packrite.com.au, including design layout, graphics and content belong to Packrite. No copying, modification or distribution of the same is permitted without the prior written consent of Packrite.
6. Access to Packrite.com.au may be terminated at any time by Packrite.
7. Packrite.com.au has been prepared for Australian users only.
8. Packrite accepts no liability for the Customer’s security breaches, unauthorised use of the
Customer’s credit card or credit account, fraud, forgery or mistaken or unauthorised orders or payments.
9. Packrite shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on Packrite.com.au. The Customer relies on the information contained in Packrite.com.au at its own risk.The information in Packrite.com.au is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
10. Packrite reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in the layout of Packrite.com.au, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms without prior notice.
11. Packrite shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to Packrite.com.au or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.